A Product Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large sets of data to inform product development and improve business performance. Here are some key job requirements for a Product Data Analyst:
- Strong analytical skills: The ability to collect, analyze, and interpret large sets of data is essential for a Product Data Analyst. This includes the ability to use statistical techniques, create data visualizations, and identify trends and patterns.
- Technical proficiency: A Product Data Analyst should be proficient in using various data analysis tools and software, such as SQL, Excel, Python, and R. Additionally, experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI is a plus.
- Experience with product development: The Product Data Analyst should have experience in product development and be able to understand and interpret customer needs and market trends.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: The Product Data Analyst will need to effectively communicate findings and recommendations to different teams and stakeholders. Therefore, strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field: A bachelor's degree in a related field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, or economics is typically required.
- Experience in e-commerce or retail industry: Experience in e-commerce or retail industry is a plus, as it will enable the analyst to understand the specific needs of the company.
- Strong project management skills: A Product Data Analyst should be able to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation: Experience with A/B testing and experimentation is a plus, as it will enable the analyst to understand how different variations of a product perform and make recommendations for improvement.